Charles Viancin Honeycomb Potholder
The innovative Honeycomb Potholder from Charles Viancin has taken nature's design and put it to use for the modern kitchen. Featuring a honeycomb-patterned surface, these potholders have the easy maintenance and functionality of silicone with the feel and flexibility of thick, protective cloth. Made of heat-resistant, BPA-free silicone, they insulate your hands from hot cookware, while improving grip. They are ideal for opening stubborn jar lids and make a fine trivet in a pinch. The Honeycomb Potholder is heat resistant up to 450°F and cold resistant to -40°F, and safe for use in the microwave. Dishwasher safe. Measures 10.5" l x 8.5" w x 0.2" h.
- Useful as a trivet or for unscrewing jar lids
- Heat resistant to 450°F with slow heat transfer
- Offers excellent grip
- Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe
- BPA-free, food grade silicone
- 10.5" l x 8.5" w x 0.2" h